Mental Health & Wellbeing
For support with low level mental health wellbeing get in touch with our health trainers. They can help to support you if you have experienced any of the following:
- Depression or low mood
- Worry or anxiety
- Anxiety with depression
- Panic or phobia
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
They can help you to access an individual programme.
- Introduce self help material
- Introduce you to other services which may help you, including alcohol advice, debt advice and housing
- Show you how to to use computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Encourage activity and regular exercise which can help you feel better
- Support you to stay in work or get into work
- Help you make the best use of any medication prescribed by your GP
Contact our health trainers on 0114 2521035
Other useful contacts:
|Samaritans||0114 2767277||24 hour helpline for people in crisis and distress|
Services for people experiencing mental health problems, information, advice, counselling and groups. Information leaflets available on website.
|Sheffield Mental Health Guide||www.sheffieldmentalhealth.org.uk||
Information on mental health services in Sheffield
|NHS Direct||0845 4647 www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk||Health advice 24 hours a day|
If you're in need of support, searching for a professional counsellor or psychotherapist.
Counselling Directory only lists counsellors and psychotherapists