- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave per year, plus statutory bank holidays (which increases with length of service)
- Scottish Widows Pension Plan
- Access to a Westfield Health Plan
- A nurturing environment where staff feel valued.
- An organisational culture of respect, honesty, and transparency
- Access to training and development opportunities
About the Trust:
Manor and Castle Development Trust is a charitable organisation. We work within the electoral ward of Manor and Castle, Sheffield. Our initiative is to support the community to develop enterprising solutions that bring about positive economic, social and environmental change. We do this through facilitating community centres, employment support, and health and wellbeing groups and courses.
To apply please email Lilylocking@manorandcastle.org.uk who will provide you with a job description, person specification and an application form.
If you have any questions or would like further information about the role, please call us directly on: 0114 227 0107
Manor and Castle Development Trust is an equal opportunities employer. No applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.