To take overall responsibility for managing the portfolio of properties owned by the Trust. Including general maintenance, planned works, health and safety, fire risk assessments and maintaining good communication with occupants/tenants.
To maintain systems and manage the administration pertaining to properties, including accurate and up to date record keeping.
To ensure that properties are compliant with fire and safety legislation and that the Trust is kept up to date with any changes to regulations.
We are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role (2 years minimum)
- A qualification or appropriate training in Fire Safety and Health & Safety
- Knowledge of how to carry out risk assessments and inspections of buildings
- A good standard of English written and verbal
- The ability to manage and prioritise workload, including meeting deadlines
- To be able to create and use spreadsheets
- A positive can do attitude
- A competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year, plus statutory bank holidays (which increases with length of service).
- Scottish Widows Pension Plan.
- Access to a Westfield Health Plan.
- A nurturing environment where staff feel valued.
- An organisational culture of respect, honesty and transparency.
- Access to training and development opportunities,