Salary: £23,000 pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
Location: To be confirmed.
We are a dynamic and creative charity with two wholly owned subsidiaries. We are seeking to appoint an an exceptional individual to be our HR Officer at Manor & Castle Development Trust (MCDT) in this new job opportunity.
You will have the following:
- A strong foundation in HR,
- Be an assertive and excellent communicator with an ability to develop positive working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Be organized, self-motivated and have a high degree of integrity.
- Believe in supporting and developing the people working and volunteering for the Trust.
We are a friendly and supportive organization. With a strong set of values and a broad and diverse workforce.
- An application pack Click Here (Word Doc) or Click Here (PDF) or alternativly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job description Click Here
- Person specification Click Here
- Briefing Note Click Here
- Guidance notes Click Here
Closing date: 12 noon, 18th January 2021
Interviews 28th January 2021.